? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Elaine!

Happy Birthday to Elaine! For her 21st b-day we went out to dinner to the Olive Garden. I had pumped milk for the twins in case they were hungry when we were there. They had never drank out of a bottle before, so I was nervous. They ended up sleeping the whole time. On the way home Felix woke up hungry so Chone tried to feed him his first bottle in the car. When we got home he drank the rest of it. When Lili woke up I gave her her bottle. I wasn't going to let that pumping go to waste! They seemed to do fine with the bottle. So now I can pump for those time I can't be with them, or so Luis can feed them.

0 comments: