? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 19, 2007

6 month pictures

far

close

closer

Since I never got to take them to get their pictures taken for their 6 months, I took some at home before they turn 7 months.

1 comments:

Little old me! said...

Cari, Your kids are just too cute for words! They are so adorable! Just liek I said my kids are the complete opposite from each other, Joey is Out of control! Angelica looks so beautiful in her First Communion outfit. Where are you going to buy the twins' outfits? I am thinking the swap meet for Joey's but is there any other place to go?