? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rosie & Gio's Wedding

Chone was the ring bearer. She has been a flower girl, but this was her first time being the ring bearer. She did great!
When I saw Woman tears came to my eyes! She looked beautiful and so happy.
The happy couple just married (again).
At the reception I saw my twin cousins dancing together. I took a picture so I can show my twins when they are older. I hope they grow up to be close like Pepe and Erika are.
After being crazy (just like Pepe) and running around the wedding, Felix knocked out and we knew it was time to go home.
The wedding was great! It turned out so nice Woman! I can't believe we are both married! Now you have to have twins, too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures, i was happy, couldn't stop smiling. i wish i could have twins.~woman