? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 04, 2008

Introducing Ramona

Before it was Chone...
When I got my hair cut last week it came with a free kids hair cut. So I took Chone today to get a new style. It came out so cute. The streaks she already had look great with this cut. And if you ever read Beverly Cleary as a kid you'll get the new nickname.
Now she's Ramona!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helly, now you're even cuter!!pn

About Me: said...

I read all those books when I was a kid....cute hair!