? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Hot Day


It was hot, so they got to nap in thier dipes today. Notice how my bed doesn't have a sheet. Felix pees on my bed every chance he gets. I'm constantly changing my sheets, and sometimes don't even have sheets on my bed. Felix rolls to his stomach now to sleep. He is so much more comfortable that way.

1 comments:

Little old me! said...

You guys were totally made for this! Twins have not cramped your style one bit! Seriously you make it look so fun and easy.