? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I went out with NO KIDS!!!

These are my lovely friends that I hadn't seen in a while. We went out to dinner for Susy's Birthday. It was so nice to see them all and get to have some girl talk. I think we pretty much caught up on everyone's life. We are planning on getting together again next month, and I really hope we do. It was not hard to leave the twins since my Mom, Aunt, Sisters, and Luis were all home when I left. Luis said after everyone left Lili did not want to drink her bottle and cried. I think her tooth that is coming in (#6) was hurting her.

0 comments: