? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pink Eye on her 1/2 B-day



Chone has the pink eye! I guess since she's my kid, she would have jacked eye ever once and a while. We noticed it yesterday afternoon and it kept getting worse and worse. I put breastmilk on it (ever hear that one?) and it made more of the eye crap come out. Her left eye got a little swollen, so I took her to urgent care today. I asked the Dr. if they prescribed drops for infants if the babies get it, and she told me that for babies you can put breastmilk on it! I was surprised the Dr. recommended that, but she also said if they got it I should at least call the Dr. They prescribed Chone the eye drops and she can't go to school tomorrow. It's her 1/2 birthday today (7 1/2)! She was going to celebrate her birthday at school tomorrow. (The teacher celebrates the summer birthdays on their 1/2 birthday.) So now I guess she has to wait until Tuesday.

1 comments:

Elissa L. said...

poor poor Chugga! Happy .5 b-day