? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Phi


I miss the Phi when we don't see her for a while. Everyone was over cause they are putting tile on the patio outside. Elaine put Blue's Clues on for her and she watched it on the computer with headphones. She is getting so big and is talking now. It still amazes me to hear her say real words that I can understand. I see the twins and I don't really remember much about the Phi at that age cause we didn't see her much. I'm glad we get to see her more now, and I can't wait until they move back to VC!

0 comments: