? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 25, 2007

Teething/Fever


Felix is major teething. I can't even tell how many teeth he is getting right now! But they look like big teeth, they hurt him, and they are taking a while to cut through the gums. My poor baby! He has had a fever since Wednesday night. I hope it's just the teething that is causing the fever, but as a precaution i have been feeding the twins with seperate bowls and spoons. Other than that, Lili is still almost crawling. She had been such a happy, smiling all the time, play by myself on the floor for hours baby lately! Which is great cause Felix is a crying, not happy, not eating, hold me all day baby right now. We are getting ready for baptism/birthday party which is this weekend! I hope felix gets better by then!

0 comments: