? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 28, 2007

Haircut for Chone

The day before the baptism Chone got a haircut.
Before...
After...

I'm trying to let her bangs grow out since they were always in her eyes! I want to try to convince her to get layers and go shorter for the summer, something like Cassie's hair, but shorter. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say yes, it's freakin' hot ~woman

Elissa L. said...

I love Chone new haircut!!! Especially when she lets me curl it out!

Little old me! said...

I love short hair on little girls! Christian on the other hand prefers long-long hair on little girls, Good thing we don't have a girl. Layers on Angelica would look awesome.